- It refers to images, films or writings which include sexually exploitive activities involving a child.
- Propaganda, internet campaigns or articles aimed at spreading hatred and terrorism through internet.
- Establishing emotional relationship with children to reduce inhibitions about sex and later to sexually exploit them.
- Collection of personal information other preferences through the monitoring of behavioral patterns and selections.
- Addiction to online gaming which prevents socialization of kids and change of behavior through the aggressive gaming methods.
- Instigation of violence through internet campaigns against other people and government.
- Organized schemes by internet crooks to rob innocent people of their money and possessions.
- Illegal gambling through internet resulting in loss of money.
Missed Call Scam
- Purposefully giving missed calls and thus urging the receiver to call back resulting in loss of money.
- The act of sending sexually explicit messages or photographs, primarily between mobile phones.
- Intimate interpersonal relationship between individuals online who know each other only via internet.
- Spreading of hateful contents online to instigate violence and hatred between people of different races, casts and religion.
- Refers to excessive computer usage which affects daily life, family relationships and career.
- Installation of hidden cameras to obtain information and images invading privacy and violating laws.
- Refers to the act of attempting to obtain personal information, financial details, username, passwords etc through duplicate websites and malwares.
Child Sex predators
- A person who establish an emotional relationship with children to exploit them sexually.
- Harassing, humiliating or threatening another person through electronic media like internet and text messaging.
- Visual materials containing the explicit description or display of sexual organs or activity available in internet.